Monday, December 3, 2007

Girls weekend

We had such a fun weekend. Every year my girl friends and I go to St George for a girls weekend. We have such a blast. We stay at our friend, Sommer's home (2nd). We shop and go to the spa and go to Las Vegas for a day. We always have such a great time... we stay up late and laugh our heads off. It's so nice to get away and just be with good friends. Thank you Sommer for always being so sweet and sharing your home. Thanks to all the husbands who are so good in letting us go every year and taking over for us.

PJ Party.

Getting ready to leave.

We filled our cars to the rim with shopping bags. Luckily we had enough room.

8 comments:

Kellie said...

I wish I wouldn't missed this. My life too CRAZY! I will be there next year.

Shea said...

wow, you're on the ball for getting these pics up already! they're cute too. i'm so glad i could go this year--it was SO much fun!!

Sommer said...

You are so on the ball. I have barely even gotten out of bed today, let alone done anything else. Cute pics, I had so much fun!

Michelle said...

It was so much fun!!! I can't wait until next year! :)

Kristi F. said...

I'm ready to go back already! We should make this a twice a year trip!

hknight said...

That's funny, I go on a girls weekend to St. george with my girl friends too! We go to Veagas for a day, and get pedicures. Also we stay a my friend Summer's(2nd) house!

Anonymous said...

Brittany! i got this link off of Michelle's blog. FUN!!! It's fun to see all your cute pics of you and your family!

Lula. said...

That looks like so much fun! What a great tradition.