Thursday, February 25, 2010

Boston


I have been very bad a blogging lately. We have had a lot going on. I got a new calling in the primary presidency. Jared is still at school getting his masters and the boys have been busy with basketball. My biggest reason for not blogging is lack of sleep. Our poor little Boston has developed sleep apnea like his bothers. We have had a ruff month but he will be getting surgery next Thursday to get his Adenoids out. The Dr's think that it will help a lot. We may have to get his Tonsills out later but for right now he is to young to do that. We pray that this will help him get the sleep he need or should I say we need. Boston is going to be turning One in March I can't believe the year the two of us have had. It has been tough but I wouldn't change a thing. We are so blessed to have Boston in our family and we love him very much.

2 comments:

Jen and Kent said...

Brittany...he is absolutely adorable! Sleep is important...hope the surgery goes well! Ü

bulkleybunch said...

those eyes are to die for!!! soo super cute! so sorry about the lack of sleep, i'm struggling myself and it sucks! i hope the surgery went well? love you tons!