Sunday, November 11, 2007

Fun weekend

We had a fun and busy weekend. The boys got hair cuts. Jared hung our Christmas lights and did all the yard work. We did find time to have fun too. We all went to the movies which was a lot of fun.

Dallin was not happy about getting his hair cut.

He was happy when it was over and so cute in his new hair cut.

It was a perfect day to hang lights and get yard work done.

All of us at the movie. I felt a little weird asking a stranger to take our picture at the movie but now that I blog I always keep my camera in my purse so I thought way not.

7 comments:

Cindy said...

Cute haircuts! I always take my camera everywhere now too. I feel silly sometimes when I pull it out at odd places, but always happy when I'm able to capture those moments...lols on the people in the background though...they look a little suspicious of your photo session.

Kellie said...

You're starting to be a bloggin pro! Great pictures

Shea said...

I love that Dallin has a binky in his mouth while getting his hair cut!

Lula. said...

I love Dallin's picture. Classic.

The BC Fam said...

cute! we just put our lights up yesterday! can't believe it's that time already!

hknight said...

That's so funny, I always take my camera every where now too. All my friends do as well. You never want to miss one of those blog moments!

Anonymous said...

Hey Brit, Since I am so terrified of heights and Paul does not want to put up lights I might need to borrow Jareds expertise. What you think? Also I LOVE the expressions on Dallins face he always makes me smile! Love you guys!