Thursday, November 1, 2007


We hope everyone had a fun and safe Halloween. The kids had tons of fun at our wards trunk or treat. Dallin was so excited to go get candy. He had been practicing all week to say trick or treat. It turned out to be a great night.


The boys even talked me into carving pumpkins. I really hate the mess it makes but the boys had so much fun and they turned out great.


Dallin was a skunk. I aways call him my little stinker.

Logan was a black ninja.

Brock was a England soccer player.

5 comments:

Cindy said...

Your boys are all so handsome! Better watch out! Too bad I don't think I even saw you last night...cute costumes though!

Diana said...

Hey, Jaden has a shirt just like Brocks. Aren't you so glad we have husbands for Halloween this year? Glad you had a fun Halloween.

Shea said...

cute, cute! i should have had landry as a skunk too; he's quite the stinker! by the way, when are you going to add us to your blog list? :)

Jared Heal said...

Shea, I know this sounds dumb but i don't know how. So I told Jared he better show me this weekend. So will see.

hknight said...

Your kids looked so cute at the trunk or treat. Were you there? I don't remember seeing you> Sorry! I love the little stinker, the skunk is such a cute costume!