Monday, April 6, 2009

Baby Boston


Boston is doing great. He is such a sweet baby. My sweet friend Shea came and took some pictures of him. They turned out so cute. I'm still dealing with a damaged nerve in the leg and a blood clot. It has been such a trial. I am so blessed to have the help I have been getting from everyone especially from my wonderful sister Kellie. Thanks to everyone who has been helping. We love you all very much and know we could never do this alone. Your service does not go unnoticed. May the Lord bless you and your families. We can never thank you enough.

10 comments:

Kellie said...

He's such an angel! Too bad it's so early in the morning so I can't go over and squeeze him :(

Jen and Kent said...

He is absolutley adorable...and so wide awake!! What a sweetheart! I am so sorry to hear about your leg. I pray that you have a quick recovery and start feeling better soon. You have been in my thoughts alot lately and I sure wish I lived closer so I could do something to help. Keep us posted on your progress.

The Genta Family said...

Oh no, Brittany I am so sorry, I had no idea. What can I do? I'm sure you have lots of help, but really let me know. We could even take your boys and have them come play. I hope you start feeling better!

Suzy said...

Oh he is cute!

Anonymous said...

Brit, hope you start feeling better. If that isn't a pun I don't know what is! Five days after I had Colton...I had a heart attack. I know what you mean by how you will never beable to repay all the people helping out. A speedy recovery and we can't wait to see that darling boy!

Shea said...

this is one of my fav pictures, too. i love how alert he is. i'm glad we got a few pics of his eyes open. he is so beautiful, and an angel too!

Fleming Family said...

Seriously adorable little man!! Yay for baby boy number 4!!!

Pat said...

I am so excited to see a cute picture. If dad had a decent printer,Icould copy it. See you Suday for the Easter Egg Contest.

Anonymous said...

ADORABLE!

bulkleybunch said...

soooo cute! he's perfect! :)