Thursday, April 9, 2009

Happy 34th Birthday Brittany Marie

Brittany I want to take a moment and wish you a wonderful day. There aren't enough words to tell you how much I love you and respect you as a wife and mother. I know life is challenging right now but keep in mind that someday you will look back and thank God for this trial. I believe the Lord wants us to become like him, and trials and challenges teach us and mold us to be like our Savior. You are a wonderful mom to your four boys. I sometimes feel a little jealous of the special bond a mother has with their children.

Brittany, I love your smile and and the energy that fills the room when you enter. You have a wonderful family and friendships that will last forever. Enjoy your day.

Love,

Jared

9 comments:

Jeff said...

You put this very well. I agree 100% what you said "I believe the Lord wants us to become like him, and trials and challenges teach us and mold us to be like our Savior. Hope you have a Happy Birthday Brittany.
Jeff

Kellie said...

Way to go Jared! I just called Brittany and told her to check her blog :)

Michelle said...

This was the sweetest, most thoughtful blog post ever! What a lucky family!

Kali and Cody said...

Happy Birthday Brittany. We love you and hope all is well.
P.S.
I saw Kellie's blog and saw the video of you in the cart. LOL. I loved those things when I was pregnant and on bed rest or suppose to be on best rest. I hope you had a wonderful day you deserve many more!!!

Kali and Cody said...

Happy Birthday Brittany. We love you. I saw Kellie's blog and saw the video of you in the cart. I loved those carts when I was pregnant and on bed rest or suppose to be on bed rest. LOL

Fleming Family said...

Happy Birthday Brittany. What a wise and thoughtful husband you have!

bulkleybunch said...

jared, you are awesome!! and i agree, brittany's smile and laugh are amazing. happy birthday brittany! love you guys!

Allie said...

Brittany, it was my pleasure! I'm so happy you like them. Boston is such a sweet boy. These are probably some of my favorite pictures I've ever taken! If there's anything else we can do, just let us know.

The Hansen's said...

Brittany! I didnt know it was your birthday so happy belated! I hope you are doing great and if you need anything at all let me know. Such a cute post too!!